Effective Date: 1st of August, 2021
Types of Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you interact with our Services, contact customer support, or interact with us on social media. The types of information collected by us or business partners acting on our behalf include:
· Contact information including name, email, address, and telephone number.
· Unique identifiers such as username, account number and password.
· Purchase information including date, description, amount, and service expiration date.
· Information about the device accessing our Services including a mobile device’s unique identification number set by the operating system, device type, operating system, and data carrier.
· Usage information including log files with performance and failure data, purchase history, viewed content, favorited content, screens opened, and areas visited in our mobile application.
· Preference information including product settings, content interests, and communication and marketing preferences.
How We Use the Collected Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
· Fulfill purchases made by you.
· Improve your experience using our Services.
· Display targeted content.
· Develop new features for our Services and new products.
· Send you marketing communications.
· Send you push notifications. You can disable push notifications either through the settings menu in the MotiDay App or your device’s settings. You may also contact us at email@example.com
· Respond to customer support requests.
How We Share Your Information
· With third parties who perform services for us or on our behalf. The information shared is limited to the information necessary to perform the service contracted.
· In response to legal process including subpoena, court order and lawful requests made by public authorities.
· When our good faith belief determines it is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or to investigate fraud.
· To third parties with your consent.
You may opt out of marketing emails by following the instructions in the email, through the settings menu in the MotiDay App, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review and Update Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Advertising and Analytics
Do Not Track
The MotiDay App does not support “Do Not Track” requests from your web browser.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide services to you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Data Transfer and Cross-Border Transfer of Your Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our application, you can contact us at email@example.com
Information for Individuals in Switzerland, UK and the EU
Data Subject Requests
Subject to certain limits and conditions provided under law, you have the following rights:
· You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, erased, or made available in a portable form.
· You also have the right to object to certain processing (e.g., receiving direct marketing), or request that we restrict processing in certain circumstances (e.g., to retain but not further process pending resolution of a claim).
· After you give your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
· You have the right to file a complaint regarding our data protection practices with a supervisory authority.
For contact details in Europe, please visit: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
For contact details in Switzerland, please visit: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html. For contact details in the United Kingdom, please visit: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.